Lynette Eason grew up in Greenville, SC. Even as a young girl, she knew she wanted her life to reflect the love of Jesus Christ.
After graduating from the University of South Carolina with a Business Degree she used for a very short time (sorry Mom and Dad), she moved to Spartanburg, SC to attend Converse College where she obtained her Masters degree in Education. During this time, she met the man she would marry—the boy next door!
She is married to Jack Eason, who speaks, leads worship, and consults ministries around the country. They have two children.
Lynette’s books have appeared on the ECPA and CBA bestseller lists and have won several awards.
* Too Close to Home – 2011 Inspirational Readers Choice Contest WINNER
* Don’t Look Back – 2011 Carol Award Finalist
* A Killer Among Us – 2012 Inspirational Readers Choice Contest finalist
* When the Smoke Clears – Romantic Times 4.5 Stars, 2013 ECPA 2013 Book of the Year Finalist, 2013 Selah Award Finalist
* When A Heart Stops – 2013 Carol Award WINNER
* When A Secret Kills – 2013 Line Award Finalist
Some of Lynette’s favorite authors who influenced her writing include, Brandilyn Collins, Dee Henderson, Shirlee McCoy, Karen Kingsbury, Robert Liparulo, Terri Blackstock and Deborah Raney.
Lynette thanks God for giving her the talent and desire to spin stories that bring readers to the edge of their seat, but most importantly, to the throne of Christ.